B.S., Management Science, University of Science and Technology of China, China
M.S., Business Management, University of Science and Technology of China, China
Ph.D., Operations Management, Kent State University
- Decision Science Institute
Research – Conference Proceedings:
- Chen, L. “Strategic Resources and Supply Chain Performance: A Resource-based View.” The 14th Asia-Pacific DSI Conference Proceeding, 2009.
- Chen, L., and Guiffrida, A. “A Supply Chain Performance Measurement Model with Timely Delivery and Capacity Management.” The 2009 Decision Science Institute Annual Meeting Proceeding.
- Chen, L. A Research Survey on Incentive Contracts in Supply Chain Management (Abstract). Midwest Decision Science Institute conference, Erie, PA, 2008.
- Chen, L. Strategic Resources and Supply Chain Performance: A Resource-based View. 14th Asian-Pacific DSI Annual conference, Shanghai, China, 2009.
- Chen, L. and Guiffrida, A. Capacity-Delivery Coordination in Supply Chains: A Cost-Based Approach. 2009 DSI Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, 2009.
Research In Progress:
- Chen, L., “Incentive Contracts in Supply Chains: A Review of Recent Research.”
- Research interests include supply chain management and strategic supply chain management.
- Teaching interests include Operations Management and Statistics.
- Outside of professional interests, she enjoys reading, going to the movies, and speding time with her husband, Chunjiang, and daughter, Peilin.
Office: 231 Main Hall
Phone: (304) 336-8537
Fax: (304) 336-8418
E-Mail: [email protected]