Associate Professor of Economics
- B.S., Economics, Istanbul University, Turkey
- M.B.A., West Virginia University
- Ph.D., Natural Resource Economics, WVU
- Student Research Committee, Member, West Liberty University 2009-Present
- Faculty Development Committee, Member, West Liberty University, 2009- Present
- College of Business Curriculum Committee, Member, West Liberty University, 2009-Present
- Serkan Catma and Alan R. Collins, “Phosphorus Imbalances in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed: Can Forestland and Manure Processing Facilities be the Answers?” Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 40 (1):1-10. April 2011.
- Serkan Catma. “Estimation and Analysis of Net Marginal Costs of Scholarship Programs.” Published in the American Institute of Higher Education Conference Proceedings, 2010.
Awards and Honors:
- Outstanding Teaching Award, College of Business, West Liberty University, 2010
- Order of the Torch: Ranking Men’s Honorary Lifetime Membership Faculty Award, West Liberty University
Office: 260 Main Hall
Phone: (304) 336-8081
Fax: (304) 336-8418
E-Mail: [email protected]