Associate Professor of Finance
- B.A., Michigan State University
- M.B.A., Syracuse University
- Ph.D., Finance/Minor in Economics, Syracuse University
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 Completed
- College of Business Assessment Committee
- Financial Management Association
- “Comparison of Benchmarks for Portfolio Performance: An Empirical Analysis”, Studies in Economics and Finance, Vol 22, issue 1, pp. 91-111.
- “Correlated Protective Put: Long-Term Capital Gains Tax Strategies”, co-authored with James Molloy, Journal of Business and Economics Research, Vol 2, issue 8, pp 35-49.
- “Correlated Protective Put: Long-Term Capital Gains Tax Strategies”, co-authored with James Molloy, published in the 2004 International Applied Business Research Conference Proceedings, San Juan, Puerto Rico, March 19, 2004.
- “15-Year versus 30 -Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage: Which Creates the Highest Net Worth?”, Financial Counseling and Planning Journal, Vol 15, issue 2 pp 13-21.
- “Portfolio Performance Measures: A New Approach with Separation of Selection and Timing Ability”, Studies in Economics and Finance, Vol 25, issue 3, pp 50-64.
- Twenty three presentations at National or Regional professional meetings
- Discussant for four papers at National or Regional professional meetings
Office: Main Hall Rm 247
Phone: (304) 336-8443
Fax: (304) 336-8418
E-Mail: [email protected]