The purpose of College Administrative Procedure No. 10 is to establish a planning and budget process that creates a culture of planning, strategic thinking and strategic management. In particular, the procedure seeks to:
- Align the utilization of University resources with the University’s primary objectives and strategic priorities as identified through a strategic planning process that included significant participation by all of our campus constituencies.
- Promote engagement, collaboration, participation, transparency and accountability.
- Provide faculty and staff the opportunity to develop, prioritize and propose programs and initiatives within their area of responsibility.
- Respect existing administrative and academic governance structures.
- Accommodate an effective degree of flexibility.
- Incorporate traditional budget assumptions that serve as a foundation for the process.
- Establish a process that can be effectively communicated among our campus constituencies.
Click HERE for the full report.