Below is a list of procedures and warnings for use of the Alumni Park Fire Pit opening in spring semester 2018. The fire pit can be reserved for special events through the College Union Office.
- Caution: Open Natural Gas Flame
- Do not leave the globe unattended while burning.
- Turn off the globe using the switch when finished.
- If a reserved sign is posted, turn off the globe and leave the globe area at least 10 minutes before reservation period begins.
- No cooking over the flame.
- Do not put anything into the fire globe including but not limited to paper, sticks, and/or leaves.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate the globe.
- The fire globe cannot be used if it gets wet, so please cover during inclement weather periods.