General Reminders and Information for Summer Housing
- Summer housing is available for students taking summer courses or who are employed on campus for the summer, or for students who are pre-registered for fall semester and require on campus housing through summer.
- Housing will be billed by weekly rates only, charges will be applied directly to your student account. For students employed on campus or taking summer classes, the summer rates are reduced to half price at $52.50 per week for a private room and $32.50 per week for a double room. If you are not registered for summer classes, or working on campus, the rate is $105 per week for a private room and $65.00 per week for a double room.
- If you are planning to move into summer housing for the first summer term, you will be able to move the weekend of May 19th-21st. For the first week of summer you will remain in your current housing location in order to have the summer housing area cleaned.
- Residents staying for the first summer term will be given extended stay through Commencement weekend.
- All residents in summer housing in August will move to their Fall 2017 housing placement by August 12th.
- Meal plans are not provided for summer housing. Sodexo dining facilities will have limited hours through the summer months.
If you have questions, please contact the Housing & Student Life Office at [email protected] or (304)336-8345.