Special circumstances for UP1, UP2, the Cabins, and 409 Vanmeter Way House:
- Athletic and Fine Arts housing scholarships cannot be applied at these locations.
- Academic housing scholarships may be transferrable dependent on the applicant’s financial aid package. Email [email protected] to find out if your scholarship is transferrable.
- Leases can be 9-month, or 12-month for additional cost.
- Limited pets are permitted with proper documentation and vaccination. Pets that live in cages, terrariums, or aquariums are permitted, including ferrets, rabbits, lizards, guinea pigs, and hamsters. Pets permitted do not include dogs, cats, or snakes. Pets must be approved prior to arrival in the residential facilities and an additional pet deposit must be paid prior to arrival. The pet agreement is available online.
- Residents of these locations can opt into a 5-meal plan as opposed to the full meal plan. Although the full meal plan is also available.
- Limited alcohol is permitted in UP1 and UP2 for residents who are over the age of 21.
Special information for Commons, and all other student houses:
- Full meal plans are required in the Commons and all student houses except 409 Vanmeter Way.
- Most student houses, except for Greek Houses, will offer three bedrooms designed for three residents. Residents can request to have four residents as well.
- Greek Houses will work through their housing liaison to provide applications for their organization’s house.
Additional information for all apartments, cabins, and houses:
- All locations will have kitchen appliances and bedroom furnishings provided. UP1 is fully furnished, additional large furnishing are not permitted to be brought in by residents. Cabins are also fully furnished.
- All specialty housing options are gender neutral. Residents may choose to live with any other resident regardless of gender.
- All roommates must apply for application packets to be considered.
- Current residents of specialty housing locations are required to re-apply. Current residents must provide full application packets with all roommates applying in order to be considered.
- There is no judicial requirement to live in any specialty housing.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 to apply for Commons Apartments and Student Houses. There is no GPA requirement for UP1, Up2, and the Cabins.
If you have questions, email [email protected] The deadline for applications each year is the Friday following the student’s return from Spring Break (March 24, 2017).