A new housing option will be available for the 2016-17 academic year. Located conveniently across from the main campus, The Cabins offer two bedroom and three bedroom options. Each cabin comes fully furnished with kitchen, living room and bedroom furniture. Apply Now!
The two bedroom cabins offer:
- Living room furnished with couches, chair, high top dining table, small kitchen table, large screen tv, end tables and lamps.
- Kitchen is furnished with refrigerator and stove.
- Washer and dryer in each cabin.
- One bedroom is located off the living room furnished with full size bed, night stand and lamp. Attached is a private bathroom as well.
- Second bedroom is a loft room above the living room, furnished with full size bed, night stand and lamp. Attached is a private bathroom as well.
The three bedroom cabins offer the same features listed above with an additional small bedroom off the living room. This bedroom will share a bathroom with the other main floor room. The room will be furnished with twin bed, wardrobe, and dresser.
Cost (per semester)
|Charges||2-Bedroom Cabin||3-Bedroom Cabin|
|Room||$ 4,300||$ 4,000|
|Board (5 meal plan)||$ 780||$ 780|
|Capital Fee||$ 415||$ 415|
|Cable/Internet||$ 165||$ 165|
|Total Cost||$ 5,660||$ 5,360|
The Cabins will be available for application to upper-class students with a clean judicial record of at least one year, with preference given to GPA above 3.0. Housing Scholarships are not applicable to the Cabins.
If you have questions, please email [email protected] or call (304)336-8345.
Pictures below show a three bedroom cabin.