To view the status of your transcript request you must log into your wins account. This option is only available for students after 1987. If you are a student prior to 1987 please call the registrars office to check on the status of your transcript request. Your WINS account information is your student ID and your six digit pin. Your six digit pin is typically your birth date MM/DD/YY no dashes or slashes. If you are unsure of your student ID please call the registrar’s office at (304)336-8007. Please note, the student is the only person who can request their ID information. Once logged into wins please follow these steps:
- Click on the Student Services Tab
- Click on Student Records
- Click Academic Transcripts
- On the bottom of the Page click Transcript Request Status.
- You will see a drop down menu with the date you requested your transcript. Select the corresponding date you wish to view.
- Current students who are requesting transcripts with the selections “after degree posted” or “when current grades are posted”. You will see a request date but not a sent date due to the timing of degrees and grades being issued.