Register via the West Liberty Informational Network System (WINS).
- Students may register on-line up to the date listed below for each summer term:
- Summer I – 6 weeks courses Start May 14th – June 22nd, 4 Week Courses Start May 14th–June 8th.
- Summer II – 6 weeks courses Start June 25th–Aug 3rd, 4 Week Courses Start June 25th–July 20th.
- Summer III – (For PA Students Only) PA1 July 2nd-Sept 21st, PA 2 June 25th – Aug 31st
- Prior to registering for courses, review the WLU catalog to make sure you have met all course pre-requisites and course restrictions.
- NEW STUDENTS: Call 304.336.8076 to get started.
- To LOGIN to WINS, you may register now by going directly to the WINS page, OR you may reach WINS via the WLU homepage: go to the WLU web site (westliberty.edu), and on top menu bar, click on the Go Icon. You will be taken to the Go WLU page. Click on Wins.Once you are on the WINS page, click on Student Login under Secure Area. Enter Banner ID and Pin number, if you do not have this information, contact the Enrollment Center at #8007. After logging in, click on Student Services, then click on Registration. Click on Register or Add/Drop classes, then select appropriate summer term, submit and enter CRN number for course(s). When finished entering CRN(s), submit changes. Return to Registration menu, click on Student Schedule and print a copy for your records. The Registrar’s Office will not issue printed copies of schedules. The Business Office will email billing invoices prior to the summer term beginning.PLEASE EXIT AND CLOSE WEB BROWSER WHEN FINISHED TO SECURE PRIVACY.