The Registrar’s Office is located in the Enrollment Services Center – Shaw Hall Room 121.
For an up-to-date course schedule go to: WINS
- May 2018 Graduation Application
- West Liberty University will hold its Fall 2017 Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, December 9, at 11:00 a.m. in the Academic, Sports and Recreation Complex (ASRC). Doors will open for seating at 9:30 a.m. Tickets are not required.
- Graduates should report to their designated line-up locations in the ASRC by 10:15 a.m. on December 9.
- Parking will be available for guests behind the ASRC.
- Mr. Patrick Ford, Executive Director of the Business Development Corporation of the Northern Panhandle (WV), will be the Commencement speaker.
- Ms. Maria Ganoe, Frostburg, MD, will be the graduating student speaker.
- One hundred and eighty-eight students are expected to complete their degree requirements during the fall semester. Twenty students, who were summer graduates from 2017, are also invited to participate in the December 9th ceremony.
- The graduating student with the highest grade point average in each respective college carries the college banner. During the ceremony, the following students will be serve as banner carriers.
|College of Arts & Communication||Gabriella F. Saporito|
|College of Sciences||Aaron W. Koons|
|West College of Business||Joni D. Lake and Renae N. Kudla|
|College of Education||Sydney J. Bennett|
|College of Liberal Arts||Hannah M. Hlad|
|School of Professional Studies||Stephen D. Maduri|
- Chappell Studios will take a photograph of the graduates as they are congratulated by President Stephen Greiner on stage. A second photograph will be taken as the graduates exit the stage. Approximately a week after the ceremony, graduates interested in purchasing photographs can visit the Chappell Studio web site to view proofs at www.gradimages.com
- The Commencement Ceremony will be televised live on WLU Television Comcast Channel 14. A video of the ceremony will be provided to graduates with their diplomas.
- A reception for graduates, guests and families will be held in the Student Union immediately following the ceremony.
- Graduates will receive a Certificate of Participation during the Commencement Ceremony. Diplomas will be distributed on campus the week of January 22nd. An email will be sent to students in January with the exact date. Any diploma not picked up will be mailed to the graduates’ permanent home address.