How to Apply
To apply for a field experience placement for Spring 2013, please visit this link.
Criminal Background Check Procedure
Please follow the steps below to complete the criminal background check:
- Go to http://www.certifiedbackground.com
- Click on “Students”
- In the “Package Code” box enter: WE38
- Cost $38.00
- Make sure to keep track of the log on information that is provided to you!
- The results are usually available within two to four days.
- The background check is valid for a period of 12 months.
Field Experience Time Sheet
Please click the link below to download the Field Experience Time Sheet in PDF format. Download Adobe Reader to view, print, and collaborate on PDF files.
Sign Up for School Delay or Cancellation Alerts
Please remember to sign up to receive text or e-mail notifications when school closings or delays are issued for your student teaching school on WTOV9 Snowbird Report.
Make sure you sign up for both your local school alerts and your district alerts. That way, you will be sure to get the closings issued by the district and those issued for just your local school.
For more information, please contact:
Margy Bungard, Field Experience Coordinator
West Liberty University
107 Shotwell Hall
208 University Drive
Campus Union Box 162
West Liberty, WV 26074