Q. Where can I take the MAT?

A. Group administrations for the MAT are available only to West Liberty University applicants and current West Liberty University students. For more information, or to make an appointment to take the MAT, please check out the Center for Student Success. For additional information regarding the MAT dates at the Highlands center, please check out the Highlands Center page.

Posted in: MAED FAQs