Q. Is Financial Aid available to graduate students?

A. Students in the Master of Arts in Education Program taking a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester may qualify for Financial Aid.  Each student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and a WLU Application for Financial Aid each year to apply for federal and institutional financial aid at West Liberty University.  The FAFSA code for WLU is 003823.

Posted in: MAED FAQs