Q. Is Financial Aid available to graduate students?

A. Students in the Master of Arts in Education Program taking a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester may qualify for Financial Aid.  Each student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and a WLU Application … Continue reading

Q. What is the International student application process?

A. For information on the International admissions process, please visit Admissions Office’s International Students page.

Q. What is the application process?

A. For information on the admission process, please check out the MAED Admissions page.

Q. What concentrations are in the MAED?

A. The Master of Arts in Education (M.A. Ed.) program is open to graduate level students and is designed to provide masters level work for individuals who wish to advance their professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions in the areas of: … Continue reading

Q. How long is the course of study?

A. West Liberty University offers a 36 credit hour course of study leading to a Master of Arts in Education degree (M.A. Ed.). The College of Education program holds national accreditation from NCATE for its advanced program. The course work … Continue reading

Q. How do I pay my bill?

A. The beginning of each semester, students no longer have to sign the bill. Students accept the Financial Aid on their WINS. For more information, please visit the Business Office.

Q. When do classes start?

A. Please check the Graduate Academic Calendar.

Q. What is Full Time and Part Time Classification?

A. A graduate student is classified as Full Time when enrolled in 9 or more hours during the fall or spring semester.

Q. Where is the Highlands Center located?

A. Take Interstate 70, exit 10. If coming from the east, turn right at the end of the exit. If coming from the west, curve to the right at the end of the exit ramp. Proceed on Cabela Drive past … Continue reading

Q. Where can I take the MAT?

A. Group administrations for the MAT are available only to West Liberty University applicants and current West Liberty University students. For more information, or to make an appointment to take the MAT, please check out the Center for Student Success. For additional information … Continue reading