Counseling is Free · Counseling is Confidential
Seeking and accepting help through counseling services is a positive and responsible step toward stabilizing your mood, being solution focused, and learning symptom reduction.
Office hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Evening appointments may be scheduled.
OfficeLocation: Main Hall East Wing 138
To Schedule a Counseling Appointment
Call Lisa Witzberger at 304-336-8215
E-mail at [email protected]
Log into your Wins account, click Student Services, click Learning and Student Development Center, Click schedule a Counseling Session, Submit
Complete a Request to Schedule a Counseling Appointment form & place in locked box outside the Counseling office.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, call 911, or Campus Police at 304-336-8021.
For information on our Behavioral Intervention Team, please click on BIT.
- 24 Hour Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1(800)273-8255
- 24 Hour West Virginia Substance Abuse call line 844-HELP4WV
(provides those battling substance abuse with information about specialized treatment and recovery services)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline | 1(800)656-HOPE
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1(800)799- SAFE
- Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ): 1 (855)-488-7386
- Al-Anon/Alateen – friends and families of alcoholics http://www.alateen.org
- College Drinking-Changing the Culture http://www.collegedrinkingprevention.gov/
- Cutting/Self-injury S.A.F.E. Alternatives – http://www.selfinjury.com
- Obsessive/Compulsive Foundation – http://www.ocfoundation.org
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) http://www.ptsdalliance.org
- National Eating Disorders Organization – http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN) http://www.rainn.org
- National Domestic Violence Hotline –http://www.ndvh.org
- Crisis Text Line http://www.crisistextline.org/
- Information, resources and tools to overcome addiction https://www.drugrehab.com/