Our philosophy for intramurals at West Liberty is to create interest and participation in sports and other recreational activities that are not part of the intercollegiate program. These activities will emphasize participation of the students, staff and faculty, promote participants’ levels of fitness, the enjoyment of the activity(ies), and the spirit of competition.
The activities will be a combination of team, individual, and special events. These events and activities will be co-ed, men and women.
The key to a successful intramural program is involvement and leadership. Through involvement, the individual will expand the social and learning opportunities through leisure time. Students will now have the opportunity to register online.
Steps for Getting Involved in Intramurals
- Go to the Fall or Spring Intramural Schedule. Click on the activity in which you are interested. Register as an individual or team by clicking on the Intramural Roster Sign Up Form link provided in the details for each activity.
- Pay particular attention to the registration deadlines and roster limits for each activity.
- Click Here to see all of the upcoming events offered!
- You can also check the Intramural Bulletin Board in the College Union for a list of events in other recreational activities.
- Captains – sign in to verify your team and attend the Team Captains meeting. You will be called to inform you of when and where to meet.
Don’t See a Sport Listed?
If you do not see a sport listed that you would like to participate in, please Contact Us!
Contact Us if you have any questions.