Because of the economic impact this growth will have on the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia, the opportunities that are available and the need for private funds, it is time for WLU to invite the business community to become involved.
There are many ways to get involved. Here are some examples of available Corporate Partnering Opportunities.
Corporate Partnering Opportunities:
- Special Event Sponsorship: Events include “The Great Gala”, Any Home Football Game, “The Scramble for Scholarships” Athletics Golf Scramble
- Underwriting on WLTV Channel 14, a student run TV station reaching more than 60,000 cable homes
- Naming Opportunities in the new College of Sciences Building
- The “Bucks for Brains” Research Opportunities for Qualified Biology and Chemistry Students
- Funding for a Program Within One of the Five Academic Colleges, The College of Business, The College of Sciences, The College of Education, The College of Liberal Arts and The College of Arts and Communications
- Internships for WLU students
- Scholarships for Students to Study Abroad