- You must first apply to West Liberty University before applying to the Honors College.
- Access the Honors College application online at the Honors College web page.
- Send a transcript (official or unofficial) to the Honors College. You application cannot be
considered without this transcript. We do not have access to the transcript you sent to the
WLU admissions office.
- There is no cost to apply to the Honors College. You are welcome to submit additional
materials, such as mid-term grades, SAT/ACT test scores, etc. until the April 30th deadline.
- Send your transcript(s) via:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Dr. Susan McGowan, Dean
154 Campus Service Center
P.O. Box 296
West Liberty, WV 26074
If you have read the instructions above and understand that a transcript must be sent directly
to the Honors College, then you are ready to apply.
If you have additional questions, please call 434.336.8370 or email [email protected].
- Early Decision Applicants: Deadline November 15th Regular Decision: April 30th
- Every applicant will have a decision letter mailed to their home address.
- Honors Early Decision Applicants: Letters will be mailed the week of January 9, 2012.
- Students must have been accepted to WLU and have applied to the Honors College by November 15th.
- Regular Decision Applicants: Letters will be mailed the week of May 21, 2012.
- Students must have applied to the Honors College by April 30th.
- Decisions will not be disclosed via email or telephone.