RN-BSN Health Record RequirementsACCELERATED BSN
West Liberty offers an accelerated program for studying Nursing to RNs who wish to earn a BSN. Courses in Nursing are offered completely on-line in order to accommodate the nurse who works full-time.
Sequencing of Nursing courses allows students to complete these courses in three semesters if enrolled full-time. Some credit may be earned for life or work experiences as well. Each applicant is invited to meet with a Nursing faculty member and review their planned sequence of courses.
Graduates of associate degree Nursing programs will be able to transfer up to 72 credits from their accredited two-year colleges. This credit transfer includes 31 credits in lower-level Nursing. Graduates from diploma schools are granted 30 credits in lower-level Nursing courses for work-life experience.
Other required non-Nursing courses are available either online, at the Highlands Center, or at West Liberty University’s Main Campus. The number of credits needed in this area may vary from one individual to another because of the past experiences and credits earned by each student. West Liberty University requires its graduates to earn a minimum of 56 credits from four-year colleges/universities.
Why choose West Liberty University’s RN to BSN Program?
- Fully Accredited
- Very Affordable
- $241.00 tuition/fees (part-time) per credit hour for both in-state and out-of-state students
- All upper-level Nursing courses are offered on-line or as web supported
- Many non-Nursing courses can be offered on the healthcare facility site
- Many non-Nursing courses are conveniently offered at the Highlands Center
- Upper-level Nursing courses can be completed in three semesters
- Progress at own pace
- Rolling admission to the Program
- Highly respected Program with a curriculum focus on “Immersion in Caring” – evolving personal presence through the concepts of maintaining belief, knowing, doing for, being with, and enabling.
FOR ENROLLMENT INFORMATION:
CONTACT: Teresa Faykus
1 (304) 336-8324