Dear Registered Nurse Student:
Thank you for considering West Liberty University’s RN-BSN Completion Program. Listed below are some helpful internet links to get you started.
- Feel free to explore the RN-BSN web-page for program information, curriculum, contact information, and application process. This can be accessed with the following address:
- Feel free to make an appointment with me, Teresa Faykus, the RN-BSN Coordinator and advisor, at [email protected] or by calling 304-336-8324. We can review unofficial transcripts, discuss your individual curriculum plan, and/or answer any additional questions that you may have.
- Please visit the above web-page to review the admission checklist.
- You can apply to the university. It is free and online at westliberty.edu/admissions/apply-now
- You will also need to complete the application to the Nursing Program. It is also available online at
- Once you have applied to the university you will also have to request official transcripts to be mailed to the Admissions Office at West Liberty University. You will need official transcripts from each college or university that you have attended (other than West Liberty).
Thank you again for your interest in our RN-BSN Completion Program. If I can be of any additional service please call or email. I look forward to helping you meet your future goals.
Teresa Faykus, DNP, RN