Please download the documents for detailed information on the Field Experience Placement. Download Adobe Reader to view, print, and collaborate on PDF files.
Manual and Overview
- 2014-2015 Teacher Education Program Field Policy Manual
- 2013-2014 Teacher Education Program Field Policy Manual
- Field Experience Program Overview
- Spring 2015 Field I and Field II Handbook
- Spring 2015 Practicum I Cooperating Teacher Handbook
- Spring 2015 Practicum II Cooperating Teacher Handbook
Criminal Background Check Procedure
Please follow the steps below to complete the criminal background check:
- Go to http://www.certifiedbackground.com
- Click on “Students”
- In the “Package Code” box enter: WE38
- Cost $38.00
- Make sure to keep track of the log on information that is provided to you!
- The results are usually available within two to four days.
- The background check is valid for a period of 12 months.
Field Experience Time Sheet
Please click the links below to download the Time Sheets in Word format.
- Field I and Field II Time Sheet
- Music Field Experience Time Sheet
- Practicum I Time Sheet
- Practicum II Time Sheet
Sign Up for School Delay or Cancellation Alerts
Please remember to sign up to receive text or e-mail notifications when school closings or delays are issued for your student teaching school on WTOV9 Snowbird Report.
Make sure you sign up for both your local school alerts and your district alerts. That way, you will be sure to get the closings issued by the district and those issued for just your local school.
For more information, please contact:
Margy Bungard, Field Experience Coordinator
West Liberty University
303 Main Hall
208 University Drive
Campus Union Box 162
West Liberty, WV 26074