iPad for Students
- The College of Education offers the freshmen in 2014 – 2015 an iPad program (one without a Pell caveat or a $200 additional charge).
- The freshmen in the College of Education keep the device with them at all times and are not restricted in their use. iPad is primarily a student-maintained device. Students take the iPad with them when they graduate.
iPad for Classes
- All the faculty can access the College-owned iPad 2s for hands-on learning activities.
- The Department of Professional Education has 30 iPad 2s in a mobile cart.
- The Department of Health and Human Performance has 10 iPad 2s.
- The College-owned iPad 2s include the following educational apps:
- SUPER WHY! for iPad
- Grammar App HD by Tap to Learn
- Hello-Hello Kids Language Learning
- U Learn Chinese-Audio Video
- See Read Say HD
- Word Magic
- ABC Pocket Phonics: Letter Sounds & Writing +First Words
- My PDS
- Autism/DTT Colors
- Autism/DTT Shapes
- Answer: Yes No HD
West Liberty University Information Technology Services staff maintain self-servicing status with iPad. This means that students, faculty, and staff:
- Do not need to leave campus to receive iPad support.
- May seek for helps at Main Hall B39 (Monday – Friday; 8 AM – 4 PM) or contact the Information Technology Services at 304-336-8886/304-336-8442 or [email protected]/[email protected].