Members of West Liberty’s Health and Physical Education Club pledge to promote health physical fitness, safety, and wellness of the student body at West Liberty University. The objective of the organization is to enhance the over health, physical fitness, safety, and wellness of the student body and to develop the knowledge of the Health and Physical education majors.
2014 – 2015 Officers
- President – Azia Halstead
- Co-President – Griffin Yocum
- Vice President – Alexis Montes
- Secretary – Open
- Treasure – Marco Riccitti
- Fundraise for Coaches verse Cancer.
- Fundraise for student to travel to the AAHPERD (SHAPE America) National Convention.
- Student travel and present at the WVAAHPERD state conference.
- Festivus a week long competition between exercise physiology, athletic training and health and physical education majors to encourage physical activity.