Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to Sodexo Dollars if I don’t use them by the end of the semester?
- Sodexo Dollars remaining at the end of the semester will be carried over to the Spring semester. Sodexo Dollars remaining at the end of the academic year will be forfeited.
- What do I do if my meal card is lost or stolen?
- Go to or call the Campus Service Center ext. 8026 and report your card lost or stolen. There may be a fee involved for replacing a lost or damaged card.
- Can I use my meal card to pay for my friends to eat when they come to visit me on the weekends?
- Yes, you can use your Sodexo Dollars on your meal plan to pay for friends and relatives.
To access your e-account and Topper card visit: