- Aug 31 – Sept 14: Won-il Chung, There as it is, photography
- Sept 28 – Oct 20: Vernon F. Howell, mixed media
- Nov 2-22: Post-MFA Exhibition, Victoria Lavorini, Seth Moses Miller, and Thomas Stoller
- Nov 30 – Dec 8: Fall Senior Exhibition
- Jan 18 – Feb 9: Art Faculty Exhibition, The Toy Show
- Feb 15 – Mar 9: Ed Bisese and Ryder Henry
- Mar 22 – Apr 13: Kathryn Carr, cut paper
- Apr 19 – May 11: Spring Senior Exhibition
The Nutting Gallery is dedicated to educating, enriching and engaging students and the public through art exhibitions of the highest quality and to promoting the visual arts within our community.
Fulfilling this mission through eight exhibitions during the academic year, the exhibition schedule includes five exhibitions by visiting artists, two Senior Exhibitions, and the Annual Art Faculty Exhibition.
The Nutting Gallery is also dedicated to supporting the educational and cultural mission of West Liberty University. These offerings are supported by the Department of Arts and Communications, and guided by the Gallery Director Robert Villamagna, [email protected], 304-336-8370.
Gallery openings are held the first evening of each show from 5:30 to 7 p.m and are free and open to the public. Located in the Fine Arts Building, hours are 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Weekends and other times are by arrangement only. Thank you and please visit soon!