Join us for the WLU Homecoming festivities. We can’t wait to see you!
→Important Homecoming Information←
- Click here for the Homecoming Participation Application ’17
- Click here for the Tent-Table Policy ’17
These forms can be sent to the Alumni Office by:
Email: [email protected]
Campus Mail: Alumni Office – CUB 122
USPS: Ron Witt, WLU Alumni Office, 208 University Drive, CUB 122, West Liberty, WV 26074
- WEST LIBERTY UNIVERSITY – 3rd Annual Homecoming Golf Outing
Competition among fraternities and sororities: Theta Xi, Chi Nu, Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Beta Chi, Delta Sigs, Kappa Delta Kappa,Chi Omega, Delta Zeta, Alpha Xi Delta.
If we can get 72 golfers we can have a Shot Gun start, otherwise we will have regular starting times. Come on Alumni, let’s get a Shotgun Start…72 GOLFERS!!!!
We need to get Commitments from all golfers… I need to turn in a head count to Highland Springs by Monday, October 9th. Please feel free to email ([email protected]) or call me.
I ordered good weather so there are No Excuses!!
Friday, October 13, 2017
Highland Springs Golf Course
Cost: $25 / Golf & Cart
Time: 10:00 – ?
Checks payable: West Liberty Pgh Alumni
Send to: Chuck Jeswilkowski, 2901 Beacon Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
Drinks and food will be on your own.
Always Hilltoppers Proud, Chuck J’69er
- ATTENTION FORMER HILLTOPPER FOOTBALL PLAYERS There will be a tent set up in the alumni area for Homecoming, which is set for Oct. 14, 2017. The alumni area is between the fieldhouse and The West Family Stadium player entrance. We are hoping for a great turnout. We will have a sign-in table so we can gather contact info, which will enable us to keep everyone abreast of our efforts to grow this tradition. No reservations are needed but if you have questions you can e-mail Lance LaFollette (Class of ’84) at [email protected] or Rich Brothers (Class of ’83) at [email protected]. There are numerous activities on game day and we plan to have some food and drinks on hand as well. Make your plans today to attend and “GO TOPPERS!!!!!!”
- WLU Alumni Run – Past and present members of the WLU cross-country team will be meeting at 8:30 am in front of Blatnik on October 14 for a group run. Any and all former XC and track members are welcome to join us. Afterwards, all are welcome to gather at the WLU XC/Track alumni tent located in the homecoming tailgate area (ASRC parking lot).Please contact Tessa Gretchen for more information @ [email protected]
- Hilltop Players – ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!!
Please share! We are trying to reach as many Hilltopper Players as possible.
Because the Hilltop Players have had a long and storied history and it is way past time to start honoring those who have made such significant contributions to this company.
I am pleased to announce that we have a committee that has established the Hilltop Players’ Wall of Fame. The inaugural members of the Hilltop Players’ Wall of Honor will be:
Dr. Helen M.T. Kelly
Mr. Stanley Harrison
Mr. John E. Reilly
These three individuals represent approximately sixty years of teaching at West Liberty, impacting the lives of thousands of students. Their hard work and dedication to establishing, building, and maintaining the standard of education and production excellence that the Hilltop Players are known for make them perfect choices to be the first class of Hilltop Players’ Wall of Fame Honorees.
The ceremony will be on October 14th (Homecoming Weekend) and will start at 5:00pm in the Kelly Theatre. The ceremony will be followed by the unveiling of the new Hilltop Players’ Wall of Fame and a reception with the honored guests. Everyone is encouraged to stay for the Wall of Fame performance of AS IT IS IN HEAVEN (from 7:30-9:30).
There is a ticket price for the ceremony ($25) that includes the ceremony, the reception, and the show. Please contact Meta Lasch at 304.336.8102 or by email [email protected]